|How It Works|
SensIt performs sensitivity analysis on your worksheet what-if model and creates simple plots, spider charts, and tornado charts.
SensIt creates tornado charts for both one-way and two-way sensitivity analysis.
In a decision situation, sensitivity analysis helps you determine which of your input assumptions are critical so that you know where to focus your effort for gathering more information or reducing uncertainty.
You can purchase SensIt risk-free with our 90-day Money-Back Guarantee.
Single-license SensIt Pro $59
- Save time by using SensIt to automate your what-if sensitivity analysis.
- Two ways to run SensIt: quick launch for temporary use, or permanent installation.
- Identify which of your model’s input assumptions are critical.
- Use SensIt spider charts to identify nonlinear relationships.
- Decide which inputs require probability distributions for subsequent Monte Carlo simulation using SimVoi.
- Use SensIt’s tables and charts to explain your analysis to clients and colleagues.
How It Works
- Create a what-if spreadsheet model,
- identify the input cells containing assumptions (e.g., variable cost, demand, etc.),
- specify a range for each input value,
- identify the output cell containing the performance measure (e.g., annual profit), and
- for an XY plot, press Option+Command+p (Mac Excel 2011) or Control+Shift+P (Excel 2010 & 2013 & 2016),
- for a tornado or spider chart, press Option+Command+s (Mac Excel 2011) or Control+Shift+S (Excel 2010 & 2013 & 2016).
SensIt performs single-factor and two-factor sensitivity analysis by automatically varying the input values, tabulating the corresponding output values, and creating tornado and spider charts.
For a larger version, click the image.
To return from the larger version, use the browser Back button.